May 15, 2011 - New Orleans, Louisiana
Schonberg & Associates is pleased to announce the 2011 Resident Satisfaction Survey Results from the five Schonberg Assisted Living communities: Magnolias of Anderson, Magnolias of Summerville, Pendleton Manor, The Suites at Sugar Mill Point and Alden Pointe. With over 100 residents participating in the survey we found:
- Over 95% of our residents would recommend their respective Schonberg community to family and friends
- Over 96% are pleased with the services provided by the caregivers, nurses and staff
- Over 96% are delighted with the cleanliness of their community
- Over 96% are pleased with the activities and entertainment provided
- Over 96% are delighted with their community and services provided on a daily basis
Please see below for some highlights from the surveys:
"Mom's room is always clean"
"I know my mom is well taken care of"
"They take very good care of my mother"
"Great family atmosphere"
"My parents are truly cared for and safe"
"Everyone is so nice, patient and kind"
"Mom loves the food. She always brags about it"
"We are grateful to have such a delightful place for mom to live"
"Only place in town where I would have my mother live"
"It is truly a happy and caring place"
"Mother is happy, well-cared for and safe"
"Caring staff and wonderful meals"
"The caregivers are exceptional"
"Lovely, lovely place"
"Everyone is so caring"
"I am so grateful my mother has a loving, warm place to live"
"Very caring staff and happy residents!"
"I go to sleep at night confident my mom is receiving the best care possible"
"Lots of activities"
"I know my mom is safe and taken care of daily"
"The warm and caring staff are always friendly and willing to help"
"They do a wonderful job"
"Everything is most satisfactory"
"It feels like home"
"Me and my family have peace of mind"